Babysitting & Nanny Services
Our service is completely flexible, offering parents childcare when they need it – from just a few hours now and again to regular weekly sitting. We also cater for any functions or events where extra eyes may be needed. For example; weddings, overnight stays, children’s parties, adult functions and hotel bookings for anyone visiting the area.
Babysitting and Nanny Rates
Base Rate of $12.00 + $1.00 per each additional child per hour
1 child: $12.00
2 Children: $13.00
3 Children: $14.00
4 Children: $15.00
Group Rate: $15.00 + $1.00 per each additional child per hour
*The group rate is designed for two families to have the convenience of one sitter for their booking. The idea is for the parents to split the charge accordingly.
Nanny Services: Rates vary dependent on needs and location. Please call or email for an inquiry.
– Additional charges based on mileage to your home. Sitter travel fee of $5.00 for 25 miles or more.
– Extracurricular activities travel fee of $5.00 and or .56 cents per mile – gymnastics, sports, dance class, bible studies, doctor visits, ect.
– Booking requests with less than 24 hours notice will have a “convenience fee” of $15.00
– Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged a $15.00 cancellation fee.
– A registration fee of $25.00 will apply to all new clients and yearly for all continuing clients.
Booking Request Time Response
0 – 12 hrs = 3 hrs
24 – 48 hrs = 12 hrs
48+ hrs = 24 – 36 hrs
11+ days = 5 days
– We accept all ages
– Babysitters are CPR & First aid certified
– Idea on how time is spent with your children – crafts, story time, free play, walks, snack, homework, reading, games, selected movie time.
– When appropriate, tips for sitters are appreciated! *Any tips received go directly to the sitter.
– Minimum booking time is 4 hours
– If your child has any specific allergies, preferences, or needs, please make us aware as to better help us serve you.
As well as babysitters we can provide “Mother’s help” for when you need that extra pair of hands to help out around the house or time to run errands.Our priority is to make the children feel comfortable, safe, happy and well cared for. We want your children to feel that they are not missing out while you are out and about. From the moment we walk through your door, the aim is to connect with your child or children. This time is important to build a relationship with them so they feel safe, happy and comfortable in our company, especially at bedtime. Hill Country Sitters ensures that important peace of mind in the knowledge that your children are looked after by trained babysitters, who have round the clock back up as and when the need arises. We understand the need to have someone you can trust to look after your children.